The PTA (Parent-Teacher Association) would love to take this opportunity to welcome you to our school. We are so excited to have you and your family join our little community.
The PTA consists of parents and teachers working together to support and enrich all students. We aim to support school staff, help to promote a community among our children’s parents and teachers and assist in efforts to solve school needs through volunteering and funding. Anyone is welcome to join the PTA. Apart from yummy snacks and great company, you will be able to put forward your ideas on how to make our small school an even bigger part of our community.
So once again, welcome to our little school. We are looking forward to seeing you on Wednesday or around the school.
This year our PTA is represented by the following people:
- Melanie Watts is our chairperson and you will most likely meet her in our halls in the mornings dropping off her two children in Room 3 and Room 4. Mel will likely spot you and say hello.
- Hayley King is our secretary. She has a girl in Room 4 and loves chats at drop-off and pick-ups. Two of her children have already gone through our school, so any questions she is bound to have some advice.
- Felia Faber is our treasurer and a signatory. She is the step-mother of 4 children at our school in Room 1,3,4 and 5. Her son will also be joining the school in the coming year. Your best opportunity to meet her is at our Wednesday morning coffee catch-ups or at our frequent school events.
- Karen Absalom is a signatory. She also has a daughter in Room 4, and similarly to Hayley, two older kids have already gone through the school.
- Sarah Boeh is also a signatory. She has 4 children at our great little school in Room 1, 3,4 and 5.